IPFAC is, for those who don’t know, a technical conference – focused in the topics of MS&T, QbD and QRM for Pharma) – that happens yearly in the United States.
4TE has participated for the last 17 years and this year couldn’t be an exception.
We look forward to meet, interact and network with you there. And our Team will be there delivering some amazing talks. Please do check them out!
Dr José C. Menezes – Chairman and Founder
José will be both first and last and he will deliver two talks:
- Tuesday, March 2nd: Combining Risk and Evidence-based Knowledge-Management: Innovation and Compliance in the Age of Disruptions.
- Friday, March 5th: Acceleration Strategies for Biosimilars Programs: Lessons learned from Covid-19 Vaccines Development.
Catarina Leitão – Data Scientist and MS&T Engineer
Our second team member, Catarina, will be delivering this talk:
- Tuesday, March 2nd: Multivariate Statistical Control for Continued Process Verification – Empowering CPV Programs even with Small Data.
Ricardo Leandro – Head of QRM
Our head of QRM, Ricardo, will then be delivering the following topic:
- Wednesday, March 3rd: Risk-based Qualification and Continuous Process Verification in the Age of Accelerated Timelines.
Sandra Silva – Head of Data Science
And to close our participation, Sandra will be doing this talk:
- Thursday, March 4th: Evidence & Knowledge: Combining Data-Driven Attribute Science with Risk-Based Management of Critical Assets.
And that’s it! We look forward to seeing you there and have amazing and impactful interactions. If you’d like to get in contact with us, drop us an e-mail at hello@4TuneEngineering.com.
Have a good conference!